Life as a House

"You know the great thing, though, is that change can be so constant you don't even feel the difference until there is one. It can be so slow that you don't even notice that your life is better or worse, until it is. Or it can just blow you away, make you something different in an instant. It happened to me." - George- Life as a House

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Eat, Pray, Live

I am a veteran of the United States Army, and recently decided to stay home with my 10 month old son. It is the first time that I haven't had a full time job since I was 16 years old. It has been about a month now, and I am adjusting to life as a Stay-at-home-Mom. I have been enjoying "renewing myself" spiritually, emotionally, and physically- and taking time to learn - about everything!

I have recently been able to spend some time learning more about some of my hobbies, such as photography, cooking, scrapbooking, and learning everyday about being a parent. I have been sharing alot of my adventures on Facebook, and a family member suggested I create a "food blog" to share the recipes I have been trying out. However, I have so many different interests, that I couldn't just concentrate on food!

Being home with my son, Ryder, has opened my eyes to a whole new world and I enjoy seeing things through his eyes. Follow me as I embark on this new leg of this journey called "life" and all of the various adventures that await me as I renew, change, and transform....

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to follow you and am looking forward to all your posts. This is a new adventure for you and I am happy to be a small part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE that you have a blog now!!! Please follow my blog(s) as well! I can't wait to see more pics and read more in depth stories of my handsome nephew. <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys... Mandy, I am still learning, so bear with me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete